Thursday, June 11, 2009

Senon is a miracle baby. Four years ago he was born extremely premature. When he was brought to the little children's home he spent the first two months with us snuggled kangaroo-style, skin to skin, one-on-one, with a careworker.

He has Cerebral Palsy and some develop- mental diffi- culties, but today he is a very bright and happy little boy.











The twins, Dennis and Jay, will turn four soon as well. The three of them together started kinder- garten this year, generously donated by a volunteer who has been involved with the home for years.

Join us in prayer for the right forever family for Senon. The Lord takes orphaned and abandoned children for his own, placing them in families, and caring for them with his own hands.

1 comment:

Pseudicatharsis said...

Hi, I am Yedy. My Family and I went to Little Children's Home last Monday, August 31, 2009 and brought some toys, food, pillows, clothes and other things for the children. We were able to meet everyone there including the facilitators and we learned that you guys are the good hearted people who started this mission in our country. With this, I would like to send my heartfelt gratitude in behalf of my Family, for caring to Filipino Children. You are wonderful people and you are forever blessed. I will be posting a blog entry about this soon and If it's okay with you, I will link this blog on my blogspot entry. Again, thank you and may you be forever blessed.