Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Updating HELP's Website

A shameless plug for our website:

My older brother, Daniel, got me up and running this summer on the mission website. For any of you who might not have yet visited our website, please check it out. HELP International Ministries

I have been slaving away since we returned from our U.S. trip updating and creating new content for the website. I have added an Amazon store, or astore, to the site. We choose the books and stuff that are displayed in the store, as well and the colors and layout. It's been fun playing with it.

My main effort lately has been creating an international adoption page that provides information on the foreign adoption agencies and government departments that have been approved by the Philippines InterCountry Adoption Board. This has consisted in hours spent searching out the websites for these agencies, a trickier job than I anticipated.

Please, check out the efforts of my labor.

Sara

No comments: