Wednesday, March 14, 2007

A Note from Pari


Following is an excerpt from an email I just received from Pari two days ago. The word "Nay" is what she calls me (Jeri). It means Mom.


"Yesterday my pastorand I are open my house room with prayer, and now Ihave one student, she is our relative and she comingfrom Tiau ( which is near India)and some girls fromour place also going to learn.Nay now I have ready for all the women who want tocome and give birth inmy house, my husband want togive a name for Mercy birthing home, but for me eventhere is no name that is ok. Nay it look so nice, onebad, one long bench, small desk and beautifulcurtains. I have enough gloves andmedicine,instruments, now only i need is your prayerwhich is nobody will not dead in my house (room).Maybeone day I will take a picture and I will sent you. Ithink it is better rent a house than doing in myhouse, now I feel very happy.Thanks for all the things.God bless you.Love Pari"

No comments: